From PsychWiki - A Collaborative Psychology Wiki
USC College Office of Graduate Programs
In this workshop statistical experts will provide their hard-won insights and years of experience into the common statistical errors and mistakes they have encountered, the myths and misconceptions they routinely see, and the best way to avoid these problems. It will be a practical and useful resource about common errors and mistakes made in the course of statistical analysis and presentation of data.
► The following links provide a simple and concise overview of how to use this wiki.
- General information - read this first for a general overview of how to use PsychWiki.
- Buttons/Links - explanation of all buttons and links that run along the top and left-hand side of this site.
- Functions - summary of available functions on the site including how to customize the site, keep track of edits, and stay in communication with others.
- Creating new pages - information on how to create new pages.
- Editing help - helpful summary and tips on how to edit pages.